Volunteering at DuPage County Animal Control
DuPage County Animal Control welcomes volunteers who support our purposes and desire to make a contribution to the welfare of animals in our community.
The list below describes what some of our Volunteers do at the Shelter.
Interested in becoming a DCACC Volunteer? Click here to complete a Volunteer Application online.
Animal Care Volunteers
- Monday - Friday 8am - 11am
- Animal care volunteers are responsible for cleaning our adoption cats (cleaning, feeding, grooming, and providing exercise).
Dog Walker/Cat Fancier
- Mon. &Thurs 12:00pm - 7:00pm; Tues.,Wed., Fri. 12:00pm - 4:30pm
- Volunteer to walk, and exercise adoption dogs and groom & exercise adoption cats.
- Thursdays 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Accompany shelter staff and adoptable pets to the DuPage Convalescent Center to visit with residents.
Special Event Volunteer
- Represent the shelter and handle animals at special events and/or help with fundraising activities. Contact Brandi at (630) 407-2803 or email@example.com for more information.
Volunteer Now! Click here to complete a Volunteer Application online.
NO COURT ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE.
We welcome youth volunteers, under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.