Checkbook Online - County Expenditures
County Auditor Bob Grogan is pledged to provide the citizens and taxpayers of DuPage County with timely and pertinent information regarding the operations of DuPage County Government under the jurisdiction of the DuPage County Board and the eight County-wide Elected Officials. To that end, the Auditor has made the individual expenditures of County funds available for public viewing. The data is available for the current year through the end of the previous month, as well as several prior fiscal years.
SEARCH BY COUNTY DEPARTMENT
SEARCH BY VENDOR
SEARCH BY PURCHASE ORDER OR CHECK NUMBER
SEARCH ALL VENDORS BY BUDGET CATEGORY
The following items should be noted in using the reports referenced above:
- The reports contain information which is unaudited.
- One vendor may be listed more than once due to multiple remittance addresses for the same vendor.
- The reports may contain accounting adjustments or reclassifications.
- Due to limitations in the reporting system, the vendor's name or description of services may be abbreviated.
- The reports contain information about expenditures subject to DuPage County Board budgetary appropriation.
- The following entities are not included in the reports:
- DuPage Airport Authority
- DuPage Forest Preserve
- DuPage Health Department
- DuPage Housing Authority
- DuPage Water Commission
- Transactions for the DuPage Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) became available in the reports beginning fiscal year 2012.
- The reports do not contain expenditures categorized as personnel-related or salary information.
- County Expenditure Reports are also available in pdf format beginning with fiscal year 2008 through the current month end. The detailed expenditures are updated monthly when the information becomes available.