Checkbook Online - County Expenditures
County Auditor Bob Grogan is pledged to provide the citizens and taxpayers of DuPage County with timely and pertinent information regarding the operations of DuPage County Government. To that end, the Auditor has made the individual expenditures of County funds available for public viewing. The data is available for the current year through the end of the previous month, as well as several prior fiscal years.
SEARCH BY COUNTY DEPARTMENT
SEARCH BY VENDOR
SEARCH BY PURCHASE ORDER OR CHECK NUMBER
SEARCH ALL VENDORS BY BUDGET CATEGORY
The following items should be noted in using the reports referenced above:
- The reports contain information which is unaudited.
- One vendor may be listed more than once due to multiple remittance addresses for the same vendor.
- The reports may contain accounting adjustments or reclassifications.
- Due to limitations in the reporting system, the vendor's name or description of services may be abbreviated.
- The reports contain information about expenditures subject to DuPage County Board budgetary appropriation. The following entities are not included in the reports:
- DuPage County Health Department
- DuPage County Forest Preserve District
- DuPage County Airport
- DuPage County Emergency Telephone System (E-911)
- DuPage Housing Authority
- The reports do not contain expenditures categorized as personnel-related or salary information.
View expenditure detail in pdf format for fiscal years 2008 through 2010, and fiscal year 2011 as of the end of the most current month