Health Care Assistance
DuPage County Community Services provides financial assistance for medical fees, eyeglasses, dental fees, prescriptions and supplies.
Clients cannot exceed 125% of poverty to receive CSBG funds. Client cannot have private or work related health insurance, medicare supplemental insurance, or medicaid. Must show proof of 90-day income, DuPage County residency, and proof of all household members.
Services include assistance with medical fees, prescriptions, and medical supplies such as :
- Lab Work
- Doctor Visits
- Dental Work
If you are interested in more information on the services provided, please call 630-407-6500 or 1-800-942-9412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Local Agencies
There are other local agencies that may be able to provide you with medical assistance. These agencies include:
- DuPage County Health Department - 630-682-7400
- DuPage Community Clinic - 630-682-0639
- ACCESS Martin T. Russo Family Clinic (FQHC) - 630-893-5230
- Additional DuPage health centers:
- ACCESS Addison Family Health Center - 630-628-1811
- ACCESS West Chicago Family Health Center - 630-293-4124