Supervised Parenting Time
- Provides the non-residential parent with a way of spending parenting time with his/her child(ren)
- Provides a safe, conflict free, and neutral environment for parenting time
- Establishes, re-establishes, or maintains a familial relationship
- Ensures the child’s welfare, facilitates transitions, and addresses fears of one or both parents
- Submits objective documentation to the Court
The purpose of Supervised Parenting Time is to assist in establishing or furthering a strong and healthy parent/child relationship.