Looking for a way to volunteer during the Holidays? Find out more about supporting the many Holiday Volunteer Opportunties!
Registered Volunteers can now sign up for events, check e-mails or update your volunteer records online. Access the Volunteer Information Center!
More than 350 registered adult and teen volunteers contribute an extra dimension of care to the quality of service the Center provides for the residents.
The volunteers play an integral role in the daily life of the residents. They provide an array of services from delivering the mail, transporting residents to therapy programs, participating in activities to leading religious programs, friendship visiting or sharing their musical talents for the residents' entertainment. We welcome individuals, families and groups to join the Volunteer team at the Center.
While all of us have different responsibilities, each volunteer job at the Center has the same basic goal, to provide the best service possible for our residents. No matter what your volunteer assignment, you play a vital role in helping us attain that goal.
Our volunteers are in the unique position of bringing the outside world in to the residents. We are proud of our volunteers and we shall endeavor to do all within our power to make volunteer service a meaningful experience.
The volunteer office is located on the ground floor of the South building directly across from the Nursing Administration Office.
***No Court-ordered or required community service available
How do I become a volunteer?
- Complete an online application here!
- Set up an Interview with the volunteer service staff. This will include submitting information for a criminal background check and a discussion about making the best fit for you and your volunteer role.
- Make the commitment…We request at least a three (3) month commitment from teen volunteers and at least a six (6) month commitment from adult volunteers. You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer.
- Complete required Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete required Tuberculosis (TB) Testing. Testing must be completed prior to you starting your volunteer role.
For more information, contact the Volunteer Office at 630-784-4260