The DuPage County Clerk's office accepts and stores Statements of Economic Interest filed by persons involved in government (Illinois Governmental Ethics Act, 5 ILCS 420 / 4A-101).
For Filers - Completing a Statement of Economic Interest
Starting in 2015, you have 2 options for filing your statement.
Option 1: You can file your statement online at https://ei.dupageco.org/SEI/Login.aspx. Filers will receive information regarding this option via letter and via email if an address was provided.
Option 2: You can file your statement using the paper form as in past years. Download Statement of Economic Interest form (PDF)
For Public - Searching Statements of Economic Interest
The statements can be searched and viewed online at http://ei.dupageco.org/PublicSearch/.
Examples of Persons Required to File a Statement of Economic Interest:
- All Elected Officials
- All members of Boards or Commissions unless they function only in an advisory capacity
- All government employees who function as a department head and
- have responsibility over contracts
- have authority to approve licenses or contracts
- are involved with arbitration
- have authority to promulgate rules or regulations
- have supervisory responsibility for 20 or more employees
- hold a position that requires a school administrative certificate
For Candidates for Office
Candidates for office need to file their Statement of Economic Interest via paper with the DuPage County Clerk. The following form can be downloaded, completed and printed.