The DuPage County Clerk’s office accepts and stores Statements of Economic Interest filed by persons involved in government (Illinois Governmental Ethics Act, 5 ILCS 420 / 4A-101).
Examples of Persons Required to File a Statement of Economic Interest:
- All elected officials
- All members of Boards or Commissions unless they function only in an advisory capacity
- All government employees who:
Function as a department head and
- have responsibility over contracts
- have authority to approve licenses or contracts
- are involved with arbitration
- have authority to promulgate rules or regulations
- have supervisory responsibility for 20 or more employees
- holds a position that requires a school administrative certificate
How to View a Statement of Economic Interest:
The statements are open to the public during normal business hours.
Fillable Economic Interest Form:
Download an Economic Interest Form