Forms of the 18th Judicial Circuit
Welcome to the new forms page of the DuPage County Circuit Court Clerk! A lot of work has gone into creating a new page that will be more user friendly and that will make more forms available to the user.
Please read this page carefully before continuing to the Forms Index Page, for it has useful information for Attorneys and those people who will be representing themselves.
The Circuit Court Clerk is here to help people to the greatest extent of its ability. We can answer question regarding the download of forms. However, it is important to note that it is the responsibility of the filing party to completely fill out the forms. The Circuit Clerk cannot answer questions regarding how forms are to be completed.
If you are attorney and have not filed before in DuPage County, you must complete an Attorney Information Sheet and obtain a DuPage Attorney number prior to filing. Every document, which you file with the Circuit Clerk, must contain this number.
If you are Pro Se (representing yourself), it is your responsibility to act as your own attorney, and the Circuit Clerk cannot and will not render legal advice. You may use the Law Library located on the Second Floor of the Judicial Center (505 County Farm Road). There is also information for those who choose to represent themselves at Southern Illinois University’s legal self help page (http://www.law.siu.edu/lawlib/general/selfhelp.htm) It may be to your benefit to contact an attorney regarding your case. You can find an attorney in the area by contacting the DuPage Lawyer Referral Service (630-653-9109) through the DuPage County Bar Association.
Instructions for using the forms:
- You must have the most recent edition of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader. To obtain a free copy of Adobe Reader software, please visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Continue onto the forms index page to locate the form you need.
- Forms are organized according to case type.
- If you are not sure what case type the form you are looking for would be located in, you may click on the link to All Forms, which may be viewed both numerically and alphabetically.
- Packets that are distributed in the Clerk’s Office will soon be available for download. For example if you would like the Probate Packet for Letters of Administration Intestate, Click on the Probate Link on the Forms Index Page; The Packets will appear at the top of the page above the rest of the Probate forms.
Please contact us at CustomerService.CircuitClerk@18thjudicial.org if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for the new forms web page, as the updating of the forms web page is an ongoing process.