Court Reporters and Court Transcripts
Transcript Request Order Form
Complete PDF form online, print and fax or bring to the office.
Cash, check, or money orders are accepted for payment. NO Credit Cards.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Telephone Numbers: Main Office (630) 407-8927; Appeals (630) 407-8893
Fax Number: (630) 407-8932
The Office of Official Court Reporters for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit is located in the Henry Hyde Judicial Office Facility, 505 North County Farm Road, Room 366, Wheaton, IL 60187. The Office of Official Court Reporters is able to provide a report of judicial proceedings for all court hearings except traffic courts, Bond Court and Night Court.
- A deposit may be required before the preparation of the transcript begins.
- Balance is due upon pick up or delivery arrangements may be made with the Court Reporter.
- Regular Delivery (2-3 weeks) $3.15 per page
- Expedited Delivery (2-7 days) $3.70 per page
- Daily Delivery (24 hours) $4.20 per page
Deposits may be required*
- Appeals should be addressed in letter form to Administrator
- A deposit may be required before preparation of the transcript.
- Balance is due upon pick up.
Please Note: The Court Reporters office is unable to answer questions regarding which judge you appeared before, what date you were in court, or other questions regarding a court case.