It is YOUR responsibility to file an Annual report and/or Annual Accounting every year. Annual Reports are due the first business day of the month. The forms can be obtained at the bottom of this page.
All annual reports forms must be completely filled out:
- Minor-Ward’s age and date of birth
- Minor-Ward’s and Guardian's current address (street, city and zip code)
- Telephone number for the Guardian including area code
- Email address for the Guardian (optional)
- Reason for Guardianship and Ward's status
- Representative payee report, if applicable
You must notify the Court in writing of an address change for the Minor-Ward and/or Guardian within 14 days of the move.
Judge Paul Fullerton
18TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
505 N County Farm Road, Courtroom 2009
Wheaton, IL 60187
You shall not remove the Minor-Ward from the Court’s jurisdiction without the Court’s approval.
You may check your annual report due date and court dates by;
- Circuit Court Clerk office (630) 407-8700;
Any questions that cannot be answered from the website please feel free to call Becki at (630) 407-8814.