Employment Opportunity: Sheriffs Medical
Closing Date: Until Filled
Hours: Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Salary: $35.00 per hour
The Responsibilities of this position include:
• Complete treatment assessments and make treatment recommendations of Incarcerated inmates.
• Provision of Crisis Intervention when necessary
• Supervise work of subordinate personnel
• Provide leadership and direction of staff
• Act as liaison between the treatment provider and corrections staff
• Provide quality assurance ensuring treatment goals are being met by the treatment provider
• Develop processes for monitoring provided services and measuring effectiveness
• Provide/organize training, education and coaching of staff
• Related work as assigned
Requirements for the position include:
• Applicant must be licensed or licensed eligible in the State of Illinois
• Must have five years of responsible experience as clinical psychologist or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of Evidenced Base Principles and Programs for working with an offender population, current trends in effective interventions and treatment modalities to address mental health and substance abuse
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to develop effective monitoring and tracking systems
• Ability to work independently without direction
PLEASE NOTE: For this position EMAIL OR FAX APPLICATIONS to Lisa Zegar at Lisa.email@example.com or Fax to 630-407-2237.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer