Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Financial Analyst I
Posting No.: 0845
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Public Works
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Salary: $38,800-$46,000 annually
This position is located at 7900 S. Route 53 in Woodridge, Illinois. There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data.
• Performs a variety of posting, recording, coding, checking, and tallying tasks of a fiscal nature.
• Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
• Consolidates a wide range of operating and financial projections for the development of both short term and long term business plans
• Processes vendor invoices for payment.
• Assists with the preparation of budgets, including trend analysis and forecasting
• Assists with asset management and tracking
• Gathers, compiles, organizes and documents relevant financial information
• Assists in the preparation of detailed reports
• Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to departmental expenditures for conformance to budgeted amounts
• Reviews resolutions and committee agendas for financial commitments
• Maintains fiscal records and ledgers for various state auditing functions
• Prepares various reports and studies as assigned
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
The preferred candidate will have:
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer