Employment Opportunity: Information Technology
Title: Programmer Analyst
Posting No.: 0918
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Information Technology
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $50,000-$65,000 annually
There is currently one (1) position available at this time.
• Develops, implements, and maintains application software to established standards and specifications, using approved languages
• Applies enhancements to existing systems
• Manages/supports package software
• Acts as a liaison in matters pertaining to information technologies
• Documents new programs and systems and updates existing documentation
• Conducts training for end users
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with two (2) years of programming experience
The preferred candidate will have:
• Strong Programming experience with .NET technologies; C# / VB.NET, Windows forms and XML/Flat file processing
• Strong Database experience with SQL Server Databases, SSIS packages, SQL Queries, Access Databases
• Experience creating reports with Crystal Reports and/or MS SQL Server Reporting Services
• Familiarity with Visual Basic 6 is a plus
• Dashboard experience is a plus
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer