Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Closing Date: Until Filled
Hours: Daytime -Hours vary (15-20 per week)
DESCRIPTION OF PROVIDER’S WORK:
• Process incoming money orders, Western Union payments, commissary slips, phone cards and all monies from intake of new inmates.
• Pay all vendors related to commissary and inmate purchases.
• Balance commissary and inmate account check books.
• Make weekly deposits into commissary and inmate accounts.
• Collect and remit unclaimed monies to State of Illinois Property Division annually.
• Void old inmate account checks and transfer balances to commissary account.
• Do all other things necessary to maintain accurate financial records of the inmate and commissary accounts.
• PROVIDER will prepare and maintain such reports for the Sheriff’s Office and inmate population as may be requested by the SHERIFF or required by the County Auditor or an independent auditor.
• PROVIDER must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• PROVIDER will work five days per week on the above tasks (15-20 hrs. per week/hours vary) and will devote sufficient time to complete the tasks in a professional manner
Applications accepted until position is filled.
PLEASE NOTE: For this position EMAIL OR FAX APPLICATIONS to Sgt.
Schoenenberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 630-407-2289.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer