Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Principal Account Clerk
Posting No.: 1169
Closing Date: 6/27/2017
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $36,000-$40,000 annually
There is currently one (1) open position at this time in the Finance Department.
• Acts as a lead worker in a group of six employees
• Processes and records accounts payable documents
• Verifies supporting accounts payable documentation
• Performs data entry in Infor/MHC accounting software
• Performs entry analysis and corrections in Infor/MHC
• Provides information to and interact with a variety of departments and vendors
• Processes checks and ACH payments
• Prepares various financial reports in Excel/Access
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of some college level coursework in Finance or Accounting
• Four years of experience in Accounting and/or Fiscal Recordkeeping
The preferred candidate will have:
• Experience with Infor/MHC system
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Access
A passing score on an Accounts Payable test and a basic Excel test is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 6/27/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer