Employment Opportunity: Administrative/Clerical
Title: Unit Secretary
Posting No.: 1147
Closing Date: 6/30/2017
Department: Care Center
Hours: Full-Time: 80 hours bi-weekly, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Salary: $29,500-$33,000 annually
This position is located at the Kenneth Moy Care Center, 400 North County Farm Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187. There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Prepares and maintains resident records and various unit records
• Prepares charts for doctors and provides administrative support to an assigned unit
• Prepares for doctor’s visits: making charts, test results, reports for scheduled residents available
• Greets and directs visitors and answers telephone and intercom
• Prepares new admission and discharge charts
• Maintains and ensures medical charts are up to date per facility protocols
• Maintains supply of all required forms/documents
• Notifies relatives, business office, and kitchen of resident discharges
• Sorts and delivers mail
• Performs related work as required
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma; plus two (2) years of experience in general office work which required skilled typing.
• A passing score on skills tests in Microsoft Word, Excel and typing speed and accuracy are required
Being registered as a Certified Illinois Nurse’s Assistant and experience with clinical software and Microsoft Office is a plus.
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 6/30/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer