Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Senior Account Clerk (Accounts Payable)
Posting No.: 1234
Closing Date: Until Filled
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $32,000-$34,000 annually
At this time, there is one (1) full-time position open in the Accounts Payable Division.
• Process and record accounts payable documents
• Verify supporting accounts payable documentation
• Perform data entry/coding in Infor/MHC accounting software
• Provides information to and interact with a variety of departments and vendors
• Performs related tasks as assigned
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Two (2) years of experience in bookkeeping and fiscal recordkeeping
The preferred candidate will have:
• Some college coursework or certificate in accounting
• Experience and a working knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting principles and practices
• Experience with Infor/MHC System
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience using a 10-key adding machine
A passing score on Accounts Payable tests and a basic Word and Excel test is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer