Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Registration Assistant
Closing Date: 12/7/2017
Department: Election Commission
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., evenings, weekends and holidays as required by Election schedule
Salary: $20,506-$34,178 annually
There is one position open at this time.
• Acts as a counter clerk or receptionist receiving individuals or directing them to the proper location
• Provides information to the public or directs to appropriate personnel
• Operates departmental telephone switchboard and relays messages
• Files documents alphabetically, numerically, or by other prescribed methods
• Enters and verifies a variety of information necessary for record maintenance
• Maintains filing systems and basic departmental records
• Assists in mailings
• Assists in Election production
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma equivalent
The preferred candidate will have:
• Computer experience including a general knowledge of office equipment
• Customer service and/or general office experience
PLEASE NOTE: For this position, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 12/7/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer