Employment Opportunity: Information Technology
Title: Network Analyst
Posting No.: 1451
Closing Date: 2/26/2018
Department: Workforce Development
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., on call as needed
Salary: $53,000-$60,000 annually
This position is located at 2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302 in Lisle, IL 60532 at the workNet DuPage Career Center.
• Installs new equipment and enhancements by performing equipment interfacing and network configurations
• Tests and debugs installations
• Instructs users on accessing all applications installed and provide general desktop support to analyze and correct problems
• Examines malfunctioning equipment, identifies issues and determines appropriate course of action
• Analyzes needs for software, obtains pricing, availability and compatibility information
• Orders equipment and repairs, verifies equipment purchased or repairs made are as quoted and ordered
• Maintains records of hardware inventory, location changes and/or disposal of equipment
• Creates and maintains documentation of programs, installation, problem resolutions
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or related field
• One (1) year of experience in computer system set-up and operations
The preferred candidate will have:
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification; Net+
• PBX experience; Mitel
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Basic familiarity with projectors, sound systems, Poly-Com and other office equipment
THIS IS A GRANT-FUNDED POSITION.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 2/26/2018.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer