Employment Opportunity: Healthcare – Professionals/Technicians
Title: Certified Nursing Associate- CNA
Posting No.: 9000
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Schedules and shifts vary between Full-Time, Part-Time, and Registry: 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.; 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. All shifts include weekends.
Salary: $13.00-$13.70 per hour; Pay commensurate with experience.
• Changing, feeding, and bathing residents; attending to other personal and grooming needs
• Serving meals to residents and feeding those unable to feed themselves
• Performing incontinence checks on every resident every two hours
• Providing basic skin care to residents
• Noting any unusual changes in residents condition and reporting them to the RN
• Transferring residents to and from commode, bed and wheelchair
• Taking residents’ temperatures and vital signs
• Turning and positioning immobile residents every two hours
• Maintaining resident quarters in neat and orderly condition
Physical Requirements and work environment:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and/or arms to provide personal care, crouch or stoop and lift and transfer a minimum of 75 lbs. independently
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of the State of Illinois Certified Nurse’s Aide Training Program
• Passing score on the State of Illinois Competency test
• Must be registered as active with a clear record on the State of Illinois registry
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Candidates that have the State of Illinois Certified Nurse’s Aide Training Program completed
without a passing score on the State of Illinois Competency test must receive a passing score within 120 days of employment.
The preferred candidate will have:
• Six months of experience in direct patient care
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer