Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Principal Account Clerk
Posting No.: 1600
Closing Date: 7/23/2018
Department: Care Center
Hours: Part-Time: 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Review financial information for all long-term care applicants and conduct pre-admission Finance Review meetings
• Maintain knowledge of Medicaid eligibility guidelines and application process
• Maintain follow-up with resident and/or family members on Medicaid application status and redirection of income
• Track receipt of monthly income as necessary until redirection takes effect
• Serve as liaison between Administration, Financial Services, and Social Services/Admissions on applicant status and financial reviews
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of some college level coursework in Finance or Accounting
• Four years of experience in Accounting and/or Fiscal Recordkeeping
• The ability to pass a basic skills Excel test
The preferred candidate will have:
• General office and customer service experience
• Knowledge of the Medicaid application process and eligibility guidelines
• Excel/bookkeeping experience
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 7/23/2018.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer