Online Payment System - Payment Sent From Savings or Checking Account
Dates to Remember
- To avoid having your parcel listed in a delinquent tax publication, be sure to make the online payment on or before October 13, 2015.
- The last day that online payments may be made for the 2014 tax year is October 27, 2015.
INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE PAYING ONLINE
- When making your internet property tax payment, you will be required to enter your 10-digit parcel number (found on the front of your tax bill). If you do not know your parcel number, please either contact your Township Assessor or the Treasurer's office for assistance.
Be sure to schedule your online payment date no later than the 1st installment due date of June 1, 2015 and the 2nd installment due date of September 1, 2015. The funds must be available in your account on the date you process the payment for. If your payment cannot be processed and the Treasurer's Office is notified, there will be a $25.00 return item fee charged. See Return Payment Policy.
If you schedule your real estate tax payment to be paid after the due date, your payment amount must include the penalty due. Although the last date to pay using the online payment system is October 27, 2015, please remember the actual due dates are June 1 and September 1, 2015. A penalty of 1.5% per month will be calculated on all late payment amounts.
Keep in mind also that if your payment has not been received in the Treasurer's Office by October 13, 2015, your name, property index number and tax amount will be published per Illinois state statute. The delinquent tax publication is printed in local newspapers the week of October 26, 2015.
Only payments for the full installment amount may be accepted. The date the funds are transferred will be recorded as the payment date.
- When you proceed to "pay now", you will be given a Transaction ID Number. Your Transaction ID Number identifies your property and is NOT a confirmation of payment.
- Be sure to note this Transaction ID Number as it will be needed later when completing your banking information.
- When selecting the type of payment, be sure to select eCheck. Selecting Credit/Debit Card will be subject to a 2.10% convenience fee. No portion of that fee is retained by DuPage County. When the transaction is complete, you will be given a Confirmation Number and an Email Confirmation. Print this screen and keep it with your tax payment records. This is your proof that the online payment system accepted your payment.
- Your use of the DuPage County Treasurer's Online Payment System is subject to all terms and conditions. Please read the Online Payment Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding. Your use of this Online Payment System constitutes your acknowledgement of and agreement to all of its terms and conditions.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 630-407-5900.Continue To Make Payment
If you would like to check which parcels are in a Transaction ID click the "View Parcels" link.View Parcels
If you previously made an online payment and want to verify information with Chase click the "Check Online Payment Status" link.