Monthly or Periodic Prepayment Plan for Current Real Estate Tax
The office of the DuPage County Treasurer has established a
prepayment program to make it easier for taxpayers to pay their property taxes
throughout the year.
The plan is FLEXIBLE…
- Make as many
monthly or periodic payments between December, 2016 and August, 2017.
- Choose the amount of your payments.
- A variety of payment methods
- Mail your check payments to the DuPage County
Treasurer, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. Please indicate your
property index number on the check and mark your envelope "Prepayment" for
- Come in person to the Treasurer's Office to make
your cash, check and credit or debit card payments.
- Use your bank's
internet bill payment program to make online payments.
- Certified funds
(cashier's check, money order or cash) will be required after October 31,
The plan is EASY…
- If you would
like a receipt for every prepayment we process for you, please use the
Prepayment Plan Sign-Up and provide the Treasurer's Office with your
- Follow the links below for more details
- Use your current tax amount to estimate your projected amount of tax.
Additional information . . .
- A monthly statement
will be mailed to you, along with a pre-addressed envelope included for your
- Please remember that a penalty of 1.5% per month still
occurs if a complete payment is not held in your parcel's account by each due
- If the full tax amount has been paid and there are funds left on
deposit after September 2nd, they will be returned to the taxpayer.
- Periodic Prepayment Plan Sign-Up
Look-up Annual Tax Amounts
Terms and Conditions