From Past to Present, Celebrating over 125 Years of Dedicated Service to DuPage County Residents!
The DuPage Convalescent Center was originally built in 1888, when it started as a County Alms House for the indigent. Residents of the home farmed the 217 acre parcel and had a herd of dairy cattle. They supported themselves and provided additional food to the county jail inmates. It wasn’t until the 1930’s that it became a nursing facility that provided much needed health care to the community. It has developed into one of the most modern, best equipped, professionally staffed, treatment and rehabilitation centers for the chronically ill in the State of Illinois. Read More
- Holiday Bazaar
Convalescent Center 1 SouthFriday, December 05, 2014
- Resident & Family Holiday Party
Sunday, December 21, 2014