COUNTY OF DUPAGE
OPEN MEETINGS ACT (5 ILSC 120/7.3)
TOTAL COMPENSATION REPORT
In accordance with the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3), the Total Compensation Report outlines the projected compensation for all County of DuPage full-time and part-time positions. The compensation report includes:
- Base Salary for both full-time and part-time employees
- Ancillary pay (e.g. car allowance, uniform allowance, shift differential, medical opt-out, and holidays)
- Annual sick time benefit days
- Annual vacation time benefit days
- Annual personal days
- Annual holidays
Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act 5 ILSC 120/73.3 after publication of this notice, the below salaries will be considered by the Board at their next scheduled meeting on TBD.
- DuPage County pension costs are not paid from employer to employee and thus are not required disclosure in Public Act 97-0609; however if you are interested in more information about pension costs, please see the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund website, or see our IMRF GASB 50 Disclosure and Veteran’s Assistance Commission GASB 50 Disclosure.
- DuPage County health insurance costs provided to county employees are not paid directly from employer to employee and thus are not required disclosure in Public Act 97-0609; however if you are interested in more information about health insurance costs, please see the 2014 Employee & Employer health plan contribution table.
- “N/A” denoted on report - Employee positions (e.g. part-time, elected officials) that are not eligible for sick and vacation days.
- Employee compensation in excess of $150k, has been increased due to a 2% cost of living adjustment effective 12/8/2012.