Checkbook Online - County Expenditures May 2014 to Current
County Auditor Bob Grogan is pledged to provide the citizens and
taxpayers of DuPage County with timely and pertinent information
regarding the operations of DuPage County Government under the
jurisdiction of the DuPage County Board and the nine County-wide
Elected Officials. To that end, the Auditor has made the individual
expenditures of County funds available for public viewing through an interactive, dynamic search function.
In May 2014, the County transitioned to a new Enterprise Resource
Planning System (ERP). The expenditures that are currently included on this page include transactions beginning May 1, 2014.
Expenditure detail for fiscal years
2004 through April 30, 2014 can be viewed from the Fiscal Years 2004-2014 Checkbook Online page.
Current data is through 8/31/2018.
SEARCH BY COUNTY DEPARTMENT
SEARCH BY VENDOR
SEARCH BY PURCHASE ORDER OR CHECK NUMBER
SEARCH ALL VENDORS BY BUDGET CATEGORY
The following items should be noted in using the reports referenced above:
- The reports contain information which is unaudited.
- One vendor may be listed more than once due to multiple remittance addresses for the same vendor.
- The reports may contain accounting adjustments or reclassifications.
- Due to limitations in the reporting system, the vendor's name or description of services may be abbreviated.
- The reports contain information about expenditures subject to DuPage County Board budgetary appropriation.
- The following entities are not included in the reports:
- DuPage Airport Authority
- DuPage Forest Preserve
- DuPage Health Department
- DuPage Housing Authority
- DuPage Water Commission
- Transactions for the DuPage Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) became available in the reports beginning fiscal year 2012.
- The reports do not contain expenditures categorized as personnel-related or salary information.