Low-Moderate Income Data and Maps
DuPage County 2015 US Census Tract Block Group GIS Mapping Tool
(Revised April 2019)
DuPage County Link: DuPage County Low to Moderate
Income Block Groups Map Gallery
Click on the link to search the interactive GIS mapping tool by Municipality.
HUD Maps Arc GIS
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has published new Low/Moderate Income Summary Data, effective April 2019. The figures are derived from special tabulations provided to HUD by the U.S. Census Bureau based on the 2011-2015 American Community Survey (ACS).
This link will take you to the HUD Maps Arc GIS page:
- Use the search feature to search by municipality.
- Identify the service area and block groups located within the service area.
- You may need to zoom in to see street names on the map.
- By clicking on each Block Group you can review the 0-50 (low), 0-80 (lowmod),and total population (lowmoduniv) of each block group. Please note the 0-50 is a subset of the 0-80 breakout.
- Please print this map and draw the project area boundaries.
US Census Low-Moderate Income Numbers
Page Last Updated 07/31//2019