Low-Moderate Income Data and Maps
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has published new 2014 Low/Moderate Income Summary Data, effective July 1, 2014. The figures are derived from special tabulations provided to HUD by the U.S. Census Bureau based on the 2006-2010
American Community Survey (ACS).
Interactive Maps - Arc GIS Online
This link will take you to the HUD Maps Arc GIS page:
- Use the search feature to search by municipality.
- Identify the service area and block groups located within the service area.
- You may need to zoom in to see street names on the map.
- By clicking on each Block Group you can review the 0-50 (low), 51-80 (lowmod),and total population (lowmoduniv) of each block group. Please note the 0-50 is a subset of the 51-80 breakout, so please reduce the population of 51-80 (lowmod) when determining
the overall low-mod percentage of the block group within the neighborhood investment application.
- Please print this map and draw the project area boundaries.
2014 Low-Moderate Income Maps by Municipality (PDF)
(Revised June 2018)
US Census Low-Moderate Income Numbers
The links below will take you to the Census Product Catalog. Here is a PDF File with Index Sheet for DuPage County and a Sample Map (PDF).
- You can print these maps by clicking on the appropriate map panel – refer to the Index Sheet (http://www2.census.gov/geo/maps/pl10map/cou_blk/st17_il/c17043_dupage/)
- You can purchase individual maps from the Census Catalog for $8.00 each (http://www.census.gov/mp/www/cat/geography/2010_census_county_block_maps.html)
- The CDC has a complete, full size (36” X 32”) set of all 38 maps available for viewing.
Page last revised 06-20-2018