Parent Waiting Rooms
- Provides a safe, conflict free, child-friendly environment in which a child’s movement between parents is supervised
- Facilitated by trained mental health professionals
- Allows for staggered arrival and departure times so that no contact between parents occurs
- Provides documentation to the Court regarding the nature of exchanges
- Security personnel on site
- Neutral exchanges are conducted per court order: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 4pm - 9pm, Saturday 8am - noon, Sunday 3pm - 8pm
The Neutral Exchange Site offers safety and manages potential conflict when parents are exchanging their children for parenting time.