- A confidential process wherein parents meet with a neutral third party, a trained Mediator
- Explores the nature and extent of parenting time shared by each parent
- Encourages parents to identify and prioritize the concerns and needs of their children
- Assists parents in negotiating a Parenting Plan that will best meet the needs of all family members
- Available by court order only
Mediation provides a forum in which parents can work together to provide their children with the most stable family environment as possible.