DuPage County Psychological Services offers an 8-week anger management program that provides services to residents of DuPage County, including low income, indigent, court-mandated and criminal justice involved individuals.
- Challenge behaviors, attitudes, thoughts and emotions so that conflict can be resolved without engaging in abuse toward others or self
- Development of stress management and relaxation skills
- Learning healthier coping and communication skills
- Establishment of a constructive action plan to deal with anger issues
- Being able to distinguish between anger and aggression
- Anger Management Assessment to determine whether a participant meets criteria for the program
- Completion of the program requires attendance and participation in 8 weekly group sessions
- Sessions are 1 1/2 hours each.
For more information on this program call: 630-407-6400.