Contact Information: Joan Olson (630) 407-6015 or Evan Shields (630) 407-6022
Monday, December 5, 2016
DuPage County Officials Take Oath of Office
DuPage County hosted an inauguration ceremony Monday for 17 elected officials who were sworn into office.
County Board Chairman Dan Cronin delivered opening remarks and welcomed the new and returning elected officials.
“DuPage County’s elected officials have an excellent reputation for their diligent efforts to make DuPage a great place to live, work and raise a family,” Chairman Dan Cronin said. “I look forward to collaborating with all 17 elected officials sworn in tonight to keep that tradition alive.”
County-wide elected officials, who were sworn in to serve four-year terms, included State’s Attorney Robert Berlin, Coroner Dr. Richard Jorgensen, Recorder of Deeds Fred Bucholz, Auditor Bob Grogan, and Circuit Court Clerk Chris Kachiroubas.
All of the County-wide elected officials were incumbents.
The following County Board members also took the oath of office on Monday:
• District 1 – Donald Puchalski (four-year term) and Sam Tornatore (two-year term)
• District 2 – Elizabeth Chaplin (two-year term) and Sean Noonan (four-year term)
• District 3 – Gary Grasso (two-year term) and Brian Krajewski (four-year term)
• District 4 – Tim Elliott (four-year term) and Amy Grant (two-year term)
• District 5 – Janice Anderson (two-year term) and James Healy (four-year term)
• District 6 – Robert Larsen (four-year term) and James Zay (two-year term)
All of the Board members are incumbents except for Anderson and Elliott.