DuPage Complete Count Committee
The DuPage County Board voted to create a Special Advisory group for the DuPage Complete Count Committee on May 14, 2019. This special advisory group will have a mandate “to provide direction and advice to ensure an accurate 2020 census count of DuPage
County residents.” DuPage County Board Strategic Planning Committee Chairwoman Sadia Covert will chair the Complete Count Committee and District 5 Board Member Jim Healy, the longest-serving County Board Member, will serve as Vice-Chair. The primary
function of the advisory committee will be community outreach.
The first Complete Count Committee meeting was held at the DuPage County campus in the Auditorium at 421 N. County Farm Road, Auditorium, Wheaton on June 18th. Representatives from the U.S. Census Bureau provided a DuPage County training
to optimize community outreach efforts. The next Complete Count Committee meeting will be held at the DuPage County campus in the Auditorium at 421 N. County Farm Rd., Wheaton on August 20th starting at 1 p.m.
At this time, meetings will be scheduled the Third Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise posted.
Meeting Days & Times:
Third Tuesday at 1 p.m.
421 N. County Farm Rd.,
Agendas and Minutes
- Karen Ayala, DuPage County Health Department
- Joe Breinig, DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- Regina Brent, Unity Partnership
- Dr. Brian W. Caputo, College of DuPage
- Suey Lee Chang, Xilin Association
- Michael Childress, DuPage NAACP
- Marco Diaz, Hamdard Center for Health & Human Services
- FaKelia Guyton, DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration
- Reema Kamran, Illinois Muslim Civic Coalition
- Mary Keating, DuPage County Community Services
- Kathy Kenny, League of Women Voters
- Christina LePage, Hunger Network of DuPage County/People's Resource Center
- Lisa Miceli, Choose DuPage
- Kara Murphy, DuPage Health Coalition
- Roberto Ramirez Sr., Tidy, LLC.
- Mike Robey, Regional Office of Education
- David Roth, DuPage Federation on Human Service Reform
- Lisa Schvach, workNet DuPage
- Lisa Snipes, DuPage County Homeless Continuum of Care
- Thomas Tawney, West Chicago Public Library District
- Sarah Troll, Impact DuPage
- Stephanie Webb, World Relief DuPage
View the resolution that created the Complete Count Committee