DuPage Complete Count Committee
The DuPage County Board voted to create a Special Advisory group for the DuPage Complete Count Committee on May 14, 2019.
This special advisory group will have a mandate “to provide direction and advice to ensure an accurate 2020 census count of DuPage County residents.” DuPage County Board Strategic Planning Committee Chairwoman Sadia Covert will chair the
Complete Count Committee and District 5 Board Member Jim Healy, the longest-serving County Board Member, will serve as Vice-Chair. The primary function of the advisory committee will be community outreach.
The first Complete Count Committee meeting was held at the DuPage County campus in the Auditorium at 421 N. County Farm Road, Auditorium, Wheaton on June 18th. Representatives from the U.S. Census Bureau provided a DuPage County training
to optimize community outreach efforts. The next Complete Count Committee meeting will be held at the DuPage County campus in the second floor Regional Office of Education conference room at 421 N. County Farm Rd., Wheaton on October 15th starting at 12 p.m.
At this time, meetings will be scheduled the Third Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise posted.
Meeting Days & Times:
Third Tuesday at TBD
JTK Administration Building,
421 N. County Farm Rd.
Agendas and Minutes
- Karen Ayala, DuPage County Health Department
- Joe Breinig, DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- Regina Brent, Unity Partnership
- Dr. Brian W. Caputo, College of DuPage
- Suey Lee Chang, Xilin Association
- Michael Childress, DuPage NAACP
- Marco Diaz, Hamdard Center for Health & Human Services
- FaKelia Guyton, DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration
- Reema Kamran, Illinois Muslim Civic Coalition
- Mary Keating, DuPage County Community Services
- Kathy Kenny, League of Women Voters
- Christina LePage, Hunger Network of DuPage County/People's Resource Center
- Lisa Miceli, Choose DuPage
- Kara Murphy, DuPage Health Coalition
- Kaleshia "Kay" Page, Village of Woodridge
- Roberto Ramirez Sr., Tidy, LLC.
- Mike Robey, Regional Office of Education
- David Roth, DuPage Federation on Human Service Reform
- Sahira Sadiq, Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago
- Lisa Schvach, workNet DuPage
- Patti Smith, City of Aurora
- Lisa Snipes, DuPage County Homeless Continuum of Care
- Theresa Sullivan, City of Naperville
- Thomas Tawney, West Chicago Public Library District
- Sarah Troll, Impact DuPage
- Stephanie Webb, World Relief DuPage
View the resolution that created the Complete Count Committee