It is your responsibility to file an Annual report and/or Annual Accounting every year.
Effective immediately, all reports must be electronically filed through https://il.i2file.net at least 30 days prior to your scheduled court date. Fillable forms and instructions to e-file can be found at the bottom of this page.
All annual reports forms must be completely filled out:
- Minor-Ward’s age and date of birth
- Minor-Ward’s and Guardian's current address (street, city and zip code)
- Telephone number for the Guardian including area code
- Email address for the Guardian (optional)
- Reason for Guardianship and Ward's status
- Representative payee report, if applicable
You must notify the Court in writing within 14 days of an address change for the Minor-Ward and/or Guardian. The fillable form below can be emailed directly to the court, or you can mail to:
Judge Robert G. Gibson
18th Judicial Circuit Court
505 N. County Farm Rd., Room 2009
Wheaton, IL 60187
You should not remove the Minor-Ward from the Court’s jurisdiction without the Court’s approval.
You can check your annual report due date and other future court dates by:
- Going to the website https://epay.18thjudicial.org/ or;
- Calling the Circuit Court Clerk at 630-407-8700
A self-addressed stamped envelope is no longer needed. To obtain signed approval/continuance orders go to https://il.i2file.net.
INSTRUCTION BROCHURE for i2File