2017 Pavement Maintenance South
- CH 56 Woodward Avenue - 75th Street to 83rd Street - Late May thru Late June
- CH 38 63rd Street - I-355 to Williams Street - Early June thru Mid August.
- CH 1 Raymond Drive - US 34 to ferry Road - Late June thru Late August
- CH 3 Ferry Road- IL 59 to River Road - Early July thru Late August
Updated October 12, 2017
Short Description of Work
DuPage County is resurfacing multiple roads throughout the County. The project includes pavement surface removal, pavement patching, various curb and sidewalk repairs, placement of a new asphalt surface, and new pavement markings.
This project will be constructed utilizing daily lane closures.
Construction was completed August 28, 2017.
- Woodward Avenue has been completed.
- 63rd Street - Work has been completed.
- Raymond Drive - has been completed.
- Ferry Rd. - has been completed.
|Contractor ||K-Five Construction |
|Design Engineer ||DuPage County|
|Resident Engineer ||Lochner, Inc.|
|Project Engineer ||Dave Tworek (DuPage County) |