Bridge Joint Repairs
- CH 3 Ferry Road over WB Du Page River
- CH 53 Diehl Road over WB Du Page River
- CH 17 Maple Avenue over I-355
- CH 38 63RD Street over I-355
- CH 33 75TH Street over I-355
Updated October 18, 2017
Short Description of Work
DuPage County is replacing bridge joints at the locations listed above.
This project will be constructed utilizing long term lane closures during construction stages.
Construction is expected to be complete by early October, 2017.
- Construction expected to begin on week of July 31, 2017
- Work begun August 3rd on Diehl Road, traffic down to 1 lane in each direction
- Work begun August 10th on 63RD Street, traffic down to 1 lane in each direction
- Work completed on Diehl Road on September 1st, all lanes open to traffic.
- Work on Ferry Road begun on September 6th, traffic down to 1 lane in each direction.
- Work on 63RD Street completed on September 13th, all lanes open to traffic.
- Work begun on Maple Avenue on September 13th, traffic down to 1 lane in each direction.
- Work completed on Ferry Road on September 14th, all lanes open to traffic.
- Work begun on 75TH Street on September 21st, traffic down to 1 lane in each direction.
- Anticipated nighttime work at Maple Avenue and I-355 on October 17-18th.
- Work completed on 75TH Street on October 18th. All lanes opened to traffic
- Construction is 98% complete.
|Contractor ||Path Construction |
|Design Engineer ||Knight Engineering|
|Resident Engineer |
John Supple (Bollinger, Lach & Associates)
|Project Engineer ||Tom Hardy (DuPage County) |