2018 Sidewalk Improvements
Updated:Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Eola Road, west side north of Sheffer Drive.
- Glen Ellyn Road, east side between Emerson Avenue and the Great Western Trail.
- Maple Avenue, north side between Hillcrest Avenue and Lee Avenue.
- Army Trail Road, north side west of Merbach Drive.
- Army Trail Road, south side between Merbach Drive and 84 Court.
Short Description of Work
Sidewalks will be constructed at select locations along DuPage County highways.
The project will be constructed primarily with daily lane closures.
60 Working Days are allowed per the contract.
Army Trail Road locations: Construction started on May 1, 2019. Traffic signal upgrades have been started. Drainage improvements have been completed. Sidewalks have been poured. Driveway modifications and landscape restoration are underway.
Eola Road location: Work started on May 28, 2019. Sidewalk has been poured and landscape restoration will be done soon.
Glen Ellyn Road location: Work is expected to start in late June.
Maple Avenue location: Work is expected to start in July.
Plans, Special Provisions and Bid Details
Link to plans, special provisions, and bid details.
Burrink Commercial Services Inc.
9765 W. 135th Place
Cedar Lake, IN 46303
Baxter & Woodman
Globetrotters Engineering Corporation
Kent Kuper, P.E.
DuPage County D.O.T.