2018 Sidewalk Improvements
Updated:Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Eola Road, west side north of Sheffer Drive.
- Glen Ellyn Road, east side between Emerson Avenue and the Great Western Trail.
- Maple Avenue, north side between Hillcrest Avenue and Lee Avenue.
- Army Trail Road, north side west of Merbach Drive.
- Army Trail Road, south side between Merbach Drive and 84 Court.
Short Description of Work
Sidewalks will be constructed at select locations along DuPage County highways.
The project will be constructed primarily with daily lane closures.
60 Working Days are allowed per the contract.
Army Trail Road locations: Work started on May 1, 2019.
Eola Road location: Work started on May 28, 2019.
Glen Ellyn Road location: Work started on July 1, 2019.
Maple Avenue location: Work started on July 22, 2019.
The major work items have been completed.
Landscape restoration was started, but will need to be completed when weather is more favorable.
Punch list work may involve some concrete or asphalt replacement; and will need to be completed in 2020.
Plans, Special Provisions and Bid Details
Link to plans, special provisions, and bid details.
Burrink Commercial Services Inc.
9765 W. 135th Place
Cedar Lake, IN 46303
Baxter & Woodman
Globetrotters Engineering Corporation
Kent Kuper, P.E.
DuPage County D.O.T.