75th Street at Naper Boulevard
Updated:Tuesday, May 12, 2020
County Highway 33 75th Street
At Naper Boulevard
Short Description of Work
The project includes the installation of a new traffic signal, resurfacing and striping for dual left turn lanes on 75th street, removal of the existing corner islands, and removal and replacement of sidewalk.
This project will be constructed using daily lane closures.
65 Working Days are allowed per the contract.
- Temporary Traffic signals have been installed and were turned on March 26.
- The existing traffic signal has been removed.
- The islands at the NE and NW corners have been removed and new base course has been poured.
- Underground conduit and foundations for the new traffic signal have been installed.
- New sidewalks were poured on May 12.
- The dual left turn lanes on 75th St are expected to be resurfaced and asphalt surface course placed in the NE and NW corner islands on May 15. Weather dependent.
- Work continues with the installation of new traffic signal poles and wiring the new signal.
Plans, Special Provisions and Bid Details
Link to the IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation) website for plans, special provisions, and addenda.
(Item 138 on the April 26, 2019 letting)
Home Towne Electric, Inc.
35220 Rt 83
Lake Villa, IL 60046
|Resident Engineer||Knight E/A, Inc. |
Chicago, IL 60601
|Project Engineer||Steve Mlynarczyk, P.E. |
DuPage County DOT