2020 Bridge Repairs - Various Locations
Updated:Thursday, July 23, 2020
- CH 2 Hobson Road over West Branch DuPage River
- CH 2 Hobson Road over East Branch DuPage River
- CH 8 York Road over Salt Creek
- CH 14 Eola Road over BNSF Railroad
- CH 18 Kress Road over UP Railroad
- CH 34 31ST Street over Salt Creek
- CH 48 Illinois Prairie Path-Elgin Branch over IL Rte 59
- CH 48 Illinois Prairie Path-Elgin Branch over Klein Creek
Short Description of Work
Various bridge repairs
The project will be constructed using daily lane closures at most locations. Long-term lane and path closures will be used at the Eola Road bridge over the BNSF RR and at the 2 locations on the Illinois Prairie Path respectively.
October 30, 2020
- Construction begun on Hobson Road over the W Branch on 6/29.
- Construction work on the Illinois Prairie Path bridge over IL Route 59 completed on 7/17.
- Construction work on Eola Road to begin on week of 7/27.
Plans, Special Provisions and Bid Details
Link to plans, special provisions, and bid details
Alliance Contractors Inc.
1166 Lake Avenue
Woodstock, IL 60098
SPAAN Tech Inc.
Tom Hardy, P.E.
DuPage County DOT