Textile Recycling/Clothing Donation
DuPage County has partnered with eWorks and RewearAble to collect clothing and textiles for reuse and recycling. Items not able to be reused will be turned into cleaning/painting rags or reused in
insulation, packing material and carpeting. RewearAble is a non-profit that provides sustainable employment for adults with disabilities.
Acceptable items: clothing, sheets, bedding, towels and other household textiles in any condition. No heavily
soiled items. Items must be bagged.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- eWorks; 1201 Estes; Elk Grove; Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; October 31, 2020
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept. - 2021 dates To be announced
- Village of Lisle - 925 Burlington Ave., Commuter Parking Lot B; Quarterly; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.; December 19, 2020
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month; Public Works Storage Lot; 820 W. Liberty St.; 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Additional resale locations can be found in the DuPage County Online Recycling Guide.