Some electronics and textile recycling
locations have been suspended until further notice due to covid-19.
check back for updates.
The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents! Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following day,
The electronic sites below will be collecting the following items: computers, laptops, servers, computer monitors, televisions, printers, facsimile, scanners, VCR & DVD players, video game consoles, cable
boxes, converter boxes, satellite receivers, electronic keyboards, mice, portable music players, holiday string lights, wire, cables, adapters, power supplies, cell phones, modems, tablets, phones, and docking stations along with other electronics and small household appliances as specified on this list. All other items cannot be accepted.
Fees for TVs & Monitors A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment should be made in advance at
- up to 21 inches $25 - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
- 21 inches and above $35. - Due to COVID-19 please prepay online and bring receipt.
All other electronics accepted at no charge (computer, laptop, DVD players, game consoles, mobile phones, VCRs, mice, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, satellite receivers, copiers, printers, digital converter boxes, cable receivers, servers)
Click here for flyer. En Espanol.
Open and accepting items:
- eWorks - 1201 Estes St., Elk Grove; Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 156 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale, August 29th; October 31st; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m;
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept - 6N030 Rosedale Ave., Bloomingdale; August 1st; October 3rd; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Village of Lisle
- 925 Burlington Ave. Commuter Parking Lot B.;
Quarterly; September 19, 2020; December
19, 2020; 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month; 820 W. Liberty St., 9 a.m to 12 p.m.
- City of Elmhurst - 985 S. Riverside Dr.; Quarterly;, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; July 25, 2020; October 24, 2020