The sites, listed below, are open to ALL DuPage County residents! Locations will be closed for the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following day,
As of January 1, 2019, the list of accepted items will change. Sites will only be collecting the following items: computers, laptops, servers, computer monitors, televisions, printers, facsimile, scanners, VCR & DVD players, video game consoles, cable
boxes, converter boxes, satellite receivers, electronic keyboards, mice, portable music players, holiday string lights, wire, cables, adapters, power supplies, cell phones, modems, tablets, phones, and docking stations. All other items cannot be accepted.
Fees for TVs & Monitors A coupon and 501c3 tax receipt provided upon payment at the site. Payment can be made in advance at
- up to 21 inches $25
- 21 inches and above $35.
All other electronics accepted at no charge (computer, laptop, DVD players, game consoles, mobile phones, VCRs, mice, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, satellite receivers, copiers, printers, digital converter boxes, cable receivers, servers)
Click here for flyer. En Espanol.
- Village of Burr Ridge - Public Works Facility; 451 Commerce St.; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Naperville - Environmental Collection Campus - 156 Fort Hill Drive; Mon - Fri; 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Wheaton - 2nd Saturday of each month from 9 a.m to 12 noon *Temporary Location: Commuter Lot 9, Liberty Drive & Carlton Avenue - Sept. and Oct.*
- Village of Lisle - 925 Burlington Ave*. Commuter Parking Lot B.; Quarterly; 8 a.m. - 12 noon; December 21, 2019; March 21, 2020
- City of Elmhurst - 985 S. Riverside Dr.; Quarterly;, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; October 26, 2019; January 25, 2020
- Addison Township Highway Dept. - 411 W. Potter St., Wood Dale, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; October 5, 2019; May 30, 2020
- Bloomingdale Township Highway Dept - 6n030 Rosedale Ave., Bloomingdale, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.; November 23, 2019; June 6, 2020