DuPage County Sheriff - Freedom of Information Act Disclosure
The mission of the DuPage county Sheriff's Office is to provide the highest level of law enforcement possible by accomplishing the following:
- Preserving and protecting life, property, and the right of all citizens to live in peace.
- Enforcing the laws of the State of Illinois and the County of DuPage in a fair and impartial manner.
- Listening to and acting upon the needs of our citizens and the communities they live in.
- Operating in a proactive manner so as to prevent criminal activity before it occurs.
- Supporting a positive and innovative working environment for all or our members.
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and efficiency.
Annual Operating Budget: $40,611,099
Number of Full Time Employees: 545
Contact Sheriff's Freedom of Information Act Officer:
Kent Kouba #111
Mail or Fax:
DuPage County Sheriff - FOIA Officer
501 N County Farm Rd
Wheaton IL 60187
Sheriff's website: http://www.dupagesheriff.org