Employment Opportunity: Community/Social Services
Title: Case Manager
Posting No.: 9002
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Community Services
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., evening or weekend hours as required
Salary: $36,500- $44,600 annually; Salary commensurate with assignment and experience.
Within the Community Services department, we employ case managers in various programs. We are seeking applicants with a wide variety of work experience in Federal/State programs as listed below:
• Adult Protective Services
• Community Care Program
• Home Delivered Meals
• Managed Care
• Choices for Care
• Caregiver Assistance
• Family Self Sufficiency
• Homelessness Prevention
• Conducts comprehensive assessments with clients
• Determines clients’ needs and eligibilities for services
• Promotes awareness of available services and assists clients with making decisions
• Develops service plans
• Provides follow-up, monitoring, and case management
• Completes all mandated paperwork with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Utilizes various computer programs for daily tasks and reports
• Performs other related duties as required
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a B.A. or a B.S. degree in social science, human services, social work, or a related field or be a RN or LPN
• One (1) year of experience in assessment or service provision
• Certain programs may allow years of experience to replace educational requirements
• Must possess and maintain in good standing, a valid Illinois Driver’s License
• Must successfully complete any required trainings and receive required certifications within the designated time frame
Applicants must possess effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to address and resolve problems, set priorities and work independently along with strong organizational and time management skills.
Applicants who are bilingual or with specific experience in Adult Protective Services, Senior Citizen Services and Homelessness Prevention are encouraged to apply.
This position is dependent on available funding.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer