Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Credit Union Services Assistant
Posting No.: 1060
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Credit Union
Hours: Part-Time: Monday-Friday, 25 hours per week, 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. or 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Salary: $15.25-$16.25 per hour
• Performs routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers
• Represents Credit Union in a courteous, professional manner for potential and current members
• Assists members with questions and account inquiries
• Maintains member and record confidentiality
• Performs necessary file maintenance of computer system
• Opens and closes Credit Union office and prepares nightly bank deposit
• Prepares and sells state vehicle stickers; completes vehicle title and license plate requests
• Maintains office supplies and performs filing
• Performs other related duties as required
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma equivalent
• Two (2) years of experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting, including six months of experience as a loan processor or teller
The preferred candidate will have experience in customer service and working in a Credit Union or other financial institution as a teller.
A passing score on a teller and AP test is required for the position.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer