Employment Opportunity: General Labor/Maintenance
Title: Election Warehouse Laborer
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Election Commission
Hours: Temporary: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., including some Saturdays and evenings
Salary: $10.00 per hour
There are five (5) positions open at this time.
• Cleans, maintains, and tests equipment
• Replaces light bulbs
• Picks up and delivers mail, supplies and equipment as directed
• Performs cleaning, sweeping and basic maintenance tasks at assigned facility
• Locates and removes refuse from County property
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands and arms to operate tools, and lift and/or move a minimum of 60 lbs.
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• A High School diploma or GED
The preferred candidate will have:
• Experience and a working knowledge of the proper use, handling and care of small hand tools and non-complex motorized equipment
• Experience working on Microsoft Word and Excel and data entry
A pre-employment background check is required.
Job applications can be found at: https://www.dupageco.org/HR/1743/
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer