Employment Opportunity: Healthcare – Professionals/Technicians
Title: Registered Nurse - RN
Posting No.: 9005
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Schedules and shifts vary between Full-Time and Part-Time: 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m; 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.; 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. All shifts include weekends.
Salary: $27.00-$31.11 per hour and shift differential
• Responding to residents’ calls and renders services
• Planning and coordinating residents’ care plan
• Preparing and applying dressings and giving medications and treatment as prescribed by physicians
• Supervising and guiding Nurses’ Aides in performance of routine nursing activities
• Maintaining accurate inventory of narcotics and other drugs
• Giving enemas and douches, catheterizing residents, irrigating bladder and administering oxygen
• Contacting families or relatives if resident has needs
• Overseeing documentation to comply with IDPA reimbursement rules, Public Health Regulations and Joint Commission
Physical Requirements and work environment:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and/or arms to provide care and is occasionally required to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Possession of an Illinois Registered Nurse License
• Current Cardiovascular Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
The preferred candidate will have:
• Wound care experience
• Infection control experience
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer