Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Principal Account Clerk
Posting No.: 1726
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 annually
This position is located at the Kenneth Moy Care Center, 400 North County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. There is one (1) position available at this time.
• Medicare A and B billing which includes Consolidated Billing, Benefits Exhaust Claims, No Pay Claims and Medicare Replacement claims
• Overseas billing of Insurance, Managed Care and Coinsurance claims
• Prepares statistics that are provided to the Medicare Consultant in order to file the annual cost report to CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid)
• Provides Medicare part A and B statistics to the facility on a monthly basis
• Imports all Medicare, Insurance and Medicaid therapy charges each month. Reviews accuracy, makes corrections as necessary then creates and transmits claims to CMS for payment
• Reviews and balances Therapy Rehab invoices monthly
• Prepares and updates CMS required Beneficiary Notice worksheet monthly to be updated in facility Public Health records
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of some college level coursework in Finance or Accounting
• Four years of experience in Accounting and/or Fiscal Recordkeeping
The preferred candidate will have:
• General office and customer service experience
• Knowledge of the Medicaid application process and eligibility guidelines
• Excel/bookkeeping experience
A passing score on a basic Excel test is required.
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer