Employment Opportunity: Finance/Accounting
Title: Senior Account Clerk
Posting No.: 1737
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $32,000-$34,500 annually
This position is located at the DuPage Care Center, 400 North County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Bills for Medicaid and MCO Plans according to monthly census
• Works with Medicaid/MCO Plans for monthly billing and collection
• Tracks and follows up on residents Medicaid status in MEDI system
• Works with insurance companies verifying and confirming benefit information
• Completes and submits Redetermination forms to Medicaid
• Manages filing for active and discharged residents
• Will serve as back up for Trust Bank
• Maintains confidentiality
• Provides customer service to all levels of staff within all County departments
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• A High School diploma or GED
The preferred candidate will have:
• A background in healthcare billing with knowledge and experience working with Medicaid and Managed Care Organizations: BCBS, Illini, Meridian
• Knowledge of Carevoyant and Zirmed/Waystar
Passing scores on a basic skills Word, Excel and Medical Billing test are required.
A post-offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer