Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Foundation Coordinator
Posting No.: 1758
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Part-Time: 64 hours bi-weekly
Salary: $21.81-$29.07 per hour
There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Provides support, coordinates, leads, oversees, and acts as a liaison for Foundation Board activities, fundraising, events and capital fundraising initiatives
• Coordinates and monitors committee activities & special fundraising events including pre-event & on-site event management and sponsor stewardship
• Develops working relationships with community groups, professional associations and other like agencies and identifies potential networking and/or joint marketing opportunities
• Responsible for all donor stewardship and communications
• Manages, solicits, and acknowledges in kind and monetary donations
• Responsible for maintaining donor database and donor needs
• Identifies and pursues funding sources and assists with submitting grants on behalf of the Foundation
• Identifies available sources of grant funding, develops and prepares grant applications, and facilitates foundation and departmental personnel participation in the process
• Updates/maintains foundation website and public announcement boards
• Participates in annual foundation operations budget planning
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Communications, Public or Business Administration, or Human Services, and three years of professional experience in non-for-profit fundraising; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
A pre-employment background check is required.
A post offer physical is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer