Employment Opportunity: Administrative/Clerical
Title: Office Assistant
Posting No.: 1771
Closing Date: 12/26/2018
Department: Care Center
Hours: Full-Time: 80 hours bi-weekly, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Salary: $29,000-$33,000 annually
This position is located at the Kenneth Moy Care Center, 400 North County Farm Road,
Wheaton, IL 60187. There is one (1) position open at this time.
• Manages nursing department clinical staffing schedule
• Performs various routine clerical duties, e.g. (utilizing standard office equipment, to include: screening incoming calls, taking and transmitting messages, maintaining calendars, keyboarding information into databases, making photocopies, performing data entry, faxing documents, typing, and word processing)
• Receives, sorts, distributes and reviews time-off requests and schedule changes and responds to requests either verbally or in writing
• Provides and interprets information regarding department policies, procedures and programs to employees and/or the public
• Processing of standard forms
• Receives and resolves complaints in accordance with department policy, practices and procedures
• Compiles data for special studies, annual reports and other purposes using prescribed sources
• Prepares complex work sheets and tables and makes mathematical and basic statistical computations
• Utilizes a variety of word processing, spreadsheet and communication packages
• Prepares documents for scanning, indexes documents and forms, and scan documents
• Serves as an alternate secretary on project committees including preparation of agenda, etc.
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Two (2) years of general office work which required skilled typing
A passing score on skills tests in Microsoft Word, Excel and typing speed and accuracy are required.
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 12/26/2018.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer