Employment Opportunity: Community/Social Services
Title: Administrator of Senior Services
Posting No.: 1881
Closing Date: 3/26/2019
Department: Community Services
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $86,000-92,000 annually
• Develops goals, objectives and supervises the overall operation of the Case Coordination Unit, including the Community Care Program, Adult Protective Services, Ombudsman Program, Choices for Care, Title III-D Program, and the Outreach and Case Management Programs
• Prepares reports and documentation necessary for compliance with all requirements of funding agencies
• Develops and evaluates tracking tools to assist in monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of various programs
• Recommends hires and promotions, directs and evaluates employment decisions for all assigned positions
• Reviews processes and procedures of unit work for quality and efficiency
• Provides or coordinates in-service programs to facilitate cross training of staff
• Participates in state-wide committees and develops working relationships with State agencies, community groups, peer agencies, municipalities, and townships
• Oversees and maintains grant applications and status reports
• Monitors all programs' goals and objectives
• Assists Department Head with specialized projects, including budget
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field
• Five years of experience working in social service capacity, including three years in a management, supervisory, or administrative capacity
• Must possess and maintain in good standing a valid Illinois Driver’s License
This position is dependent on available funding.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications for this position accepted until 3/26/2019.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer