Employment Opportunity: Community/Social Services
Title: Case Manager Coordinator
Posting No.: 1659
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Community Services
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 annually
There are currently two (2) full-time position open at this time. These positions will be working in the Housing Supports and Self-Sufficiency Unit.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine clients’ needs, determine client eligibility, and inform clients about, and link clients to, appropriate resources
• Lead and provide quality case management and/or service coordination to assist clients to access mainstream resources, achieve and maintain stable housing, increase income and work toward economic self-sufficiency
• Assist clients in the decision-making process; develop, monitor, and review case plans with clients; advocate for and deliver services to clients
• Act as a lead worker; train and instruct staff on policies and procedures, make decisions, delegate tasks, and in the absence of the manager, authorize payments
• Effective use of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
• Understand policies, procedure and workflow; provide insight in project development; ensure processes meet program requirements
• Monitor program services, authorize and track services, prepare statistical and required reports, evaluate information and oversee case manager compliance with policies and procedures
• Ensure appropriate use and distribution of available resources
• Provide services to the community and serve as a representative within the community; promoting awareness of services, developing partnerships, cooperating and coordinating with community agencies to meet client needs and program goals, and participate in community meetings
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work or related field
• Three (3) years of Social Service experience which include acting as a lead worker
• Must possess and maintain in good standing a valid Illinois Driver’s License
The preferred candidate will:
• Have three (3) to five (5) years of case management experience with leadership responsibilities
• Completion of Master’s degree in Human Services, Social Work or a related field
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer